Join ScuderiaCorsa, racing arm of Ferrari Beverly Hills, as they return to Daytona for the first race of the 2017 season at the 24 Hours classic on January 27-29, 2017 by following the action directly from the exclusive Ferrari VIP suite overlooking the Daytona race track.
In the inaugural Daytona race in 1962, the Ferrari 250 GT SWB triumphed in the 3.0l GT class with the 250 GT SWB, and fifty
five years later Scuderia Corsa is eager to add on to Ferrari history with the debut of the 488 GT3 on the high banks of Daytona International Speedway!
Defending GT Champions, Chirstina Nielsen and Alessandro Balzan, will be joined by Factory driver Sam Bird and veteran Matteo Cressoni to bring Scuderia
Corsa on top of the Daytona podium.
Follow the action directly from the Ferrari VIP Hospitality Suite with other passionate Ferraristi, enjoying this unique experience
- A dedicated, private access exclusive to Ferrari where clients and their guests can enjoy a 360 degree view of the track from the World Center of Racing complex, while relaxing, dining and enjoying the race
- Track and VIP Hospitality Suite entry pass for the entire race weekend, Friday, January 27 through Sunday, January 29
- VIP Parking adjacent to the Ferrari VIP Hospitality
- Premium closed-circuit TV viewing of the race from the suite
- Unique Ferrari experience inclusive of behind the scene access toScuderia Corsa team where you can enjoy a unique opportunity to meet the Drivers, Team garage access with dedicated Q&A with Team Engineers, exclusive Ferrari live action pit tours throughout the race with live radio conversation to drivers and engineers, and access to IMSA paddock throughout the weekend with dedicated golf car shuttle .service
For more information or to purchase your Daytona VIP Experience, please
Ferrari Support at (866)
or click on the “Buy Tickets” link